DATE: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
TIME: 12:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Live via Zoom
ACPE CREDIT: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Vincent Mach, PharmD, BCMTMS
Inland Empire Health Plan
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists and pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Identify the different risk factors associated with opioid overdose
- Explain how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose
- Identify which patients are indicated for naloxone based on Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations
- Describe the law protecting individuals from civil liability associated with naloxone administration
- Identify when California prescribers are required to offer naloxone to patients
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), attendees must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Click on https://learn.ceimpact.com and log in to CEImpact.
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the session) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, nabp.pharmacy/programs/cpe-monitor.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-21-292-L08-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
0107-9999-21-292-L08-T | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: September 21, 2021
Live Expiration: October 21, 2021
Faculty Disclosure: Dr. Mach does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Activity Fee: None