Date: Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022
Time: 2:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Victoria Grant, PharmD
Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Fellow
Dr. Victoria Grant is originally from Lynn, Massachusetts. She completed a six-year PharmD program at the University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy. She went on to complete her PGY1 training at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. Her infectious disease interests include pharmacokinetics, resistance patterns, and antimicrobial stewardship. Outside of pharmacy, Victoria enjoys reading, cooking, water sports, amusement parks and spending time with her family.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Recognize potential metastatic complications secondary to candidemia
- List common risk factors associated with the development of candidemia
- Describe different antimicrobials that can be used to treat invasive candidiasis, including drug, mechanism of action, dose, frequency, administration principles, and side effects
- Identify the Candida species included on the T2Candida Panel
- Recall statistically significant outcomes associated with T2Candida utilization
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-022-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: January 4th ,2022
Live Expiration: February 5th, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Victoria Grant does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None