Date: Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Austin Wagner, PharmD
Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
Dr. Austin Wagner was born and raised in Riverside, CA. He completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology at Southern Adventist University in Collegedale, TN. He then completed his Doctor of Pharmacy degree at Loma Linda University. He looks to make clinical pharmacy within the community setting a standard and personal interests include diabetes and pharmacy management. His interests outside of pharmacy include surfing, skiing, hiking, camping, motorcycle riding, and fishing.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Describe clinical presentation and characteristics of patients with migraines
- Identify risk factors associated with migraines
- Identify recommended preventative treatment of migraine headaches
- Compare the patient population in a particular study to what is typically seen in current practice.
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-031-L01-P| 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: January 25, 2022
Live Expiration: February 24, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Austin Wagner does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None