Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Jina Minjung Lee, PharmD
PGY-1 Pharmacy Resident
Loma Linda University Health
Dr. Jina Lee grew up in Foster City, CA in the Bay Area. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry at University of California, Los Angeles and her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at University of California, San Francisco. Her professional interests include geriatric pharmacy and chronic disease management. She is an advocate of healthy and dignified aging and hopes to continue her career working with older adults. During her free time she enjoys trying new breakfast recipes, visiting new cities, and watching movies and short films.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
Define initial and recurrent C. difficile infection per the 2017 IDSA/SHEA C. difficile guideline update
Differentiate non-severe, severe, and fulminant C. difficile infections.
Describe the treatment recommendation for initial and recurrent C. difficile infection per the 2021 IDSA/SHEA C. difficile guideline update.
Identify patients that qualify for bezlotoxumab therapy based on their clinical characteristics.
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com and login to CEImpact
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-140-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: April 28, 2022
Live Expiration: May 28, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Jina Minjung Lee does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None