Date: Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Sarah Kim, PharmD
PGY-2 Critical Care Pharmacy Resident
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Sarah Kim was born in Seoul, Korea. She was raised in Willow Grove, PA and Fullerton, CA. She completed a 6-year Pharm. D program at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. Dr. Kim completed her PGY-1 pharmacy residency at Providence Health and Services in Portland, Oregon. Her clinical interests include Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. Outside of pharmacy, she enjoys traveling, spending time with family and friends, spending time outdoors, and eating good food.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Discuss the four major mechanisms by which antidotes work
- Describe specific examples of antidotes that work through each of these mechanisms
- Select the appropriate antidote for the toxin
- List the correct doses and administration methods for each antidote
- Identify monitoring parameters for efficacy and safety for each antidote
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-0030-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: January 13, 2022
Live Expiration: February 12, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Sarah Kim does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None