Date: Thursday, Feb. 3, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
DanQuynh Bui, PharmD
PGY-1 Behavioral Health Integration Incentive Program Amcare Resident
Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
Dr. DanQuynh Bui was born and raised in San Jose, California. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of California, Irvine and her Doctorate of Pharmacy from University of Southern California. As one of the PGY-1 Behavioral Health Integration Ambulatory Care Residents, her clinical interests fall within the realm of psychiatry. Of note, Dr. Bui has a passion for mentoring students and paying it forward, similarly to how her mentors have gone the extra mile to help her pave her own path. Outside of pharmacy, she enjoys playing ping pong, drawing, eating yummy foods (fried chicken, sushi), listening to good music while walking around the neighborhood, watching anime, understanding people’s Myers Briggs, and spending quality time with loved ones.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Apply evidence-based literature for management of treatment-resistant depression, with regards to its safety and efficacy.
- Define the therapeutic role of esketamine for treatment-resistant depression.
- Identify specific patient populations who may benefit from esketamine therapy.
- Counsel healthcare providers and patients on the administration of esketamine and management of the side effects, respectively.
- Compare and contrast some different therapeutic options for treatment-resistant depression, focusing on combination antidepressant strategies.
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-047-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: February 3, 2022
Live Expiration: March 5, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: DanQuynh Bui does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None