Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Mireya Lopez, PharmD
Loma Linda University Health
Dr. Mireya Lopez was born and raised in Rancho Cucamonga, California. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree at California Polytechnic State University, Pomona. Her interests include infectious disease and critical care. Outside of pharmacy, Mireya enjoys traveling, trying out new restaurants, and watching thriller movies on Netflix.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
Describe the mechanism of action of monoclonal antibodies in SARS-CoV-2
List monoclonal antibodies that are no longer recommended per the guidelines given reduced variant coverage
Recognize the appropriate use of monoclonal antibodies use for prevention and treatment
Identify the optimal dosing and timing of administration per each EUA for each monoclonal antibody
Recall the trial outcomes for various monoclonal antibodies
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com and login to CEImpact
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-214-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: May 31, 2022
Live Expiration: June 30, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Mireya Lopez has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None