Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Jane Lee, PharmD
Oncology Pharmacy Resident
Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
Dr. Jane Lee was born in Newport Beach and raised in Irvine, CA. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biophysics at La Sierra University. She then completed her Doctor of Pharmacy degree and PGY-1 training at Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy and Medical Center. She is continuing her training in oncology/hematology and is excited to continue mentoring and working with pharmacy students. Outside of pharmacy, she enjoys yoga, tennis, shopping, cooking, good food, and family and friends.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Review pathophysiology, clinical onset, prevalence, and presentation of immune-related adverse events (IRAEs)
- Discuss first-line treatment recommendations for IRAEs
- Recognize general treatment algorithm based on grade of toxicities related to immunotherapy
- Identify therapy options for steroid-refractory specific IRAEs including dermatologic toxicities, gastrointestinal (GI) toxicities, and pneumonitis
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com and login to CEImpact
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-183-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: May 10, 2022
Live Expiration: June 9, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Jane Lee has no relevant financial relationships to disclose. Off-label use of medications will be discussed as part of this course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None