Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
Time: 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Shryock Hall, Room 123
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 3.0 contact hours (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Arijana Meštrović, MPharm, FFIP
Director of Professional Services
Michael J Rouse, BPharm (Hons), MPS, FFIP
Executive Director and Director, International Services
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
Upon successful completion of this application-based course pharmacists should be able to:
Explain different ways for pharmacists to adopt a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) approach
Identify professional learning needs and opportunities to develop and implement a personal learning plan
Evaluate and develop competencies according to globally adopted and adapted competency frameworks at basic and advanced levels
Self-assess to identify one's own learning style
Use one's learning style to plan and implement lifelong learning
Select learning activities that will support the learning plan
Identify resources that can be used to achieve the learning plan
Investigate strategies to facilitate a commitment to change at a personal and/or professional level
Prepare a Commitment to Change statement to bridge the gap between good intentions and implementation of lifelong learning activities into everyday practice
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 3.0 contact hours of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.3 CEU), participants must participate in the live course, and log in to the CEimpact website to complete the evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com and log in to CEImpact
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the workshop) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-263-L04-P | 0.3 CEUs/3.0 Hrs.
Live Date: July 21, 2022
Live Expiration: August 20, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Arijana Meštrović and Michael J Rouse have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: This course is available at no cost
An invitation only CE event