Date: Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Katherine Wu, PharmD
PGY-1 Pharmacy Resident, Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
Dr. Katherine Wu is from San Diego, CA. She received her Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of California, Irvine. She then completed her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at the University of California, San Diego Skaggs School of Pharmacy. Her current clinical interests include cardiology and solid organ transplant. Outside of pharmacy, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, eating and exploring good food, watching Netflix, and rock climbing.
Upon successful completion of this application-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Describe the different types of supraventricular tachycardias (SVT)
- Compare and contrast the different recommended medication therapies for SVTs
- Identify first line acute management for narrow complex SVTs and the alternative agents in patients with hemodynamic instability and those without
- Discuss the role of magnesium in treating tachycardia
- Apply evidence-based literature for management of SVTs to a patient care
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-060-L01-P | 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: Feb. 15, 2022
Live Expiration: March 17, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Katherine Wu does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Activity Format: Live
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None