Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Live via Zoom
ACPE Credit: Accredited for 1.0 contact hour (see below for instructions on how to claim credit)
Joseph Lee, PharmD
PGY1 BHIIP - Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Resident
Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
Dr. Joseph Lee was born in Van Nuys, CA, and grew up in Busan, South Korea. He completed his BS in Biochemistry at the University of California, San Diego and received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Loma Linda University. His area of clinical interest area is psychiatry. Outside of pharmacy, he enjoys going out to eat, rock climbing, and room escapes.
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based course pharmacists should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics and diagnostic criteria for methamphetamine use disorder
- Identify patients who may most benefit from the use of pharmacotherapy for methamphetamine use disorder.
- List pharmacotherapy options for methamphetamine use disorder
- Describe the evidence behind the available pharmacotherapy options for methamphetamine use disorder treatment
- Recognize limitation in pharmacotherapy for methamphetamine use disorder.
Claim your CPE Credit
To obtain 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.1 CEU), participants must participate in the live activities, and logon to the CEimpact website to complete the exam and evaluation.
- Go to https://learn.ceimpact.com and login to CEImpact
- If you are new to the site, click on Create an account before logging in.
- Enter the course code (provided at the end of the lecture) in the text box on the left of the screen and click Submit.
- Click on My Courses (on the left of the screen) to locate the course.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted and click Submit.
- The course will move to the Completed tab under My Courses.
- The CPE Statement of Credit will be available on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEimpact is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
UAN: 0107-9999-22-137-L01-P l 0.1 CEUs/1.0 Hrs.
Live Date: April 7, 2022
Live Expiration: May 7, 2022
Faculty Disclosure: Joseph Lee does not report any actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this continuing pharmacy education course.
Financial Support: None
Course Fee: None