Welcome to the Loma Linda University Pharmacy Residency Program. Below you will find helpful information regarding the residency program and information about Loma Linda University along with general employment information.
- Post Graduate Year One (PGY1) – Pharmacy
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Cardiology
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Critical Care
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Informatics
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Medication-Use Safety & Policy
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Oncology
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Pediatrics
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Pharmacy Administration
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) – Transitions of Care
- Pharmacy Fellowship Program – Infectious Diseases
- Loma Linda University's PGY1 Pharmacy Residency and PGY2 Cardiology, Critical Care, Medication-Use Safety, Pediatrics, and Oncology programs are fully accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- The residents will develop the knowledge, attitude, and skills necessary to become an advanced pharmaceutical care practitioner. The program is structured to suit the individual needs of the resident and to provide an environment of quality training and pharmaceutical care.
- The PGY1 program offers residents more than two dozen choices for their five elective learning experiences. With learning experiences such as pediatrics, oncology, transplant, and emergency medicine, Loma Linda University is able to provide the resident with an engaging and diverse year of clinical experiences.
- With a growing number of PGY2 programs, Loma Linda University is dedicated to the necessary training of competent, clinical pharmacists in specialized areas.