Transfer Students (Advanced Standing)
The School of Pharmacy accepts students with advanced standing into the PharmD program under the following conditions:
- Student must meet one of the two following conditions:
- They must be currently enrolled in good standing at an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy, or
- If not currently enrolled, they must be currently eligible to be re-enrolled at their previous ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy.
- Student must have a grade point average of not less than 3.25 or equivalent in a PharmD program.
- Student must complete the prescribed admissions process and provide for evaluation all requested documents (eg. transcripts, syllabi, and/or course descriptions) related to their previous enrollment in pharmacy school. Applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Students will only be admitted with advanced standing to either the PY1 or PY2 years of the LLUSP curriculum.
International students (non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. permanent residents) of Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy have additional application steps and financial obligations.