LLUSP students classes 2022-2025 share what they are thankful for this year.
PY1 and PY2 Students:
- Nicole Beisigel- (PY2) Thankful for family, thanksgiving break, and rest.
- Lynnette Valencia- (PY2) I’m thankful for cultivating lifelong friendships and being given the ultimate opportunity to help others through their medications.
- Vivian Bui- (PY1) I am thankful for a supportive family and friends and all the people in my life.
- Richmond Custodio- (PY2) I'm thankful for all of God's blessings that he has placed into my life. From the friends I've met in pharmacy school to the family who have pushed me to do my best.
- Mariana Boica - I am thankful for my dad, nephew David, and my dogs!
- Kristin Rochford - I’m grateful for my little “pumpkins” Tristan and Jamie.
- Narmeen Shorees - I’m thankful for my family, friends, and God and his Grace.
- Michelle Kaplanski - I’m thankful for my family, friends, and nature.
- Beth Nyakundi - I’m thankful for the friendships that grow to become family. I’m thankful for the consistent support and love that remains available.
- Esther Hwang- I'm thankful for friends!
- Sana Saiyed- I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends, and banana cream pie.
- Joe Velasco- I am thankful for my beautiful lovely family and all their craziness.
- Jessica Trinh- I'm thankful for such great co-APPE students!
- Zubin Patel- I was very thankful for the all the study rooms at the LLU campus. Given I had a long round-trip commute of 3 hours every day, those study rooms became my second home. I still remember studying overnight before finals in one of those rooms. I never once felt out of place at LLU campus! There was always a corner available for me and my success. I'm very appreciative of this campus that always made me feel at home and thus contributed to my unimpeded growth.